Heating System Maintenance
At BC Express, we’re committed to your comfort and safety. We always suggest annual routine maintenance for your heating system. Annual maintenance can help protect you and your family from serious risks like:
- Carbon monoxide
- Other heating system hazards
Many homeowners don’t realize their heating equipment comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. Warranties often need yearly maintenance to keep their warranties intact. Combination systems, packaged units, and ductless systems can also come with these warranties. Maintenance helps your system last longer. You will also see a difference in your utility bills.
How Does Heating Maintenance Keep My System Running Smoothly?
When you call BC Express for heating maintenance, our NATE-certified professionals will inspect and clean your system thoroughly. You can expect us to perform the following:
- Check the unit for gas leaks or carbon monoxide.
- Replace the filters or clean washable lifetime filters.
- Inspect the gas valve safety seal and adjust the flame.
- Measure the amp draws and voltage compared to manufacturer safety specifications.
- Inspect the flue piping for restrictions and air leaks.
- Check the safety switches and fan controls.
- Clean the system and/or air handler to remove flammable particles.
Rely on BC Express for professional heating maintenance services.
To learn more about our professional heating preventive maintenance services, simply give us a call at 732-240-2828. We will provide you with the best heating products, along with our expert services that help ensure your home is comfortable, no matter how cold it gets outside!
Get an Estimate
Took the Time to Answer All of Our Questions
They Left My Home Immaculate
Very Professional Job from Beginning to End
We couldn't have been more pleased with this company. Very professional job from beginning to end.
We highly recommend BC Express !"
Always Responsive, Always Accomodating
Responsive, Thorough and Professional