Heating Maintenance in Jackson, NJ
BC Express review scores as of 2/22/23
Don’t neglect your heating system when it comes to maintenance. It’s important to keep your heating system serviced to help extend its life and keep you and your family safe in your home in Jackson. At BC Express, we’re committed to your heating comfort and safety at home. Despite other contractors, we always suggest annual routine maintenance for your heating system. Annual maintenance can help protect you and your family from serious risks, like:
- Carbon monoxide
- Other heating system hazards
We provide expert maintenance in the Jackson, NJ area for your furnace, boiler, or heat pump. Maintenance is vital to keeping your system running like new. Contact us today and keep your family safe and comfortable.
Most of your heating equipment comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. Warranties often need yearly maintenance to keep their warranties intact. Combination systems, packaged units, and ductless systems can also come with these warranties. Maintenance helps your system last longer. You will also see a difference in your utility bills.
Get an Estimate
Why is regular maintenance important for my furnace?
- Extend lifespan of your system so that you can enjoy your system for many years to come
- Maintain energy efficiency to save on your energy bills
- Reduce possibility of unexpected costly repairs
Heating systems are more likely to fail when the weather is coldest.
Let our experts help keep your home comfortable year around.
How Does Annual Maintenance Keep My System Running Smoothly?
When you call BC Express for heating maintenance, our NATE-certified professionals will inspect and clean your system thoroughly. You can expect us to perform the following:
- Check the unit for gas leaks or carbon monoxide.
- Replace the filters or clean washable lifetime filters.
- Inspect the gas valve safety seal and adjust the flame.
- Measure the amp draws and voltage compared to manufacturer safety specifications.
- Inspect the flue piping for restrictions and air leaks.
- Check the safety switches and fan controls.
- Clean the system and/or air handler to remove flammable particles.
BC Express wants to keep your furnace running with maintenance tune-ups in Jackson
To learn more about our professional heating preventive maintenance services, simply call us at 732-240-2828. We will provide you with the best heating products, along with our expert services, that help ensure your home is comfortable, no matter how cold it gets outside!
for up to
*provided by NJNG's OBRP
Complete the form below or give us a call at (732) 240-2828 so we can help walk you through the process. You may also learn more about HVAC financing options.