BC Express Affiliations
At BC Express, we take great pride in the work we do for our residential and commercial customers. We want you to always consider us a name you can trust. Part of that comes from having a great reputation as a heating and cooling contractor, and the credentials to back it up. That’s why we’re pleased to be affiliated with the following organizations:
- The Better Business Bureau: BC Express has been an accredited by The Better Business Bureau since 2005, and we are pleased to have an A+ rating.
- BPI Goldstar Contractor: As a BPI Goldstar Contractor, BC Express focuses on quality of workmanship, coupled with excellent customer service.
- NATE-Certified Technicians: We hire NATE-Certified HVAC Professional Technicians because we’re committed to providing you with the finest comfort solutions.
- NJ Clean Energy: The New Jersey Clean Energy Program is a statewide initiative that helps consumers purchase energy-efficient HVAC equipment by providing them with financial incentives, programs and services.
- ENERGY STAR: Energy Star is a US/EPA voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.
Please feel free to click on the above links to learn more about these organizations. If you’d like to find out more about our affiliations, please feel free to contact us at 732-240-2828 and we will be happy to chat with you.
Get an Estimate
Took the Time to Answer All of Our Questions
Professional and Pressure Free
Needless to say the crew that performed the job was outstanding. Sam and Dave did a great job and left the work are area very tidy. The job itself looks so nice and impressive. The post-work communication about service expectations and follow-up schedule left me with a warm feeling. I highly recommend this company."
Fair and Competitive Pricing
Can’t say enough good things about them.
Seamless Process from Start to Finish
I would definitely recommend BC Express! They were the best and made the process seamless from start to finish!"