BC Express review scores as of 8/22/22
Why Should I Get Spring Maintenance for My Air Conditioning System?
BC Express review scores as of 10/20/23
If you’re like most people, once the spring season arrives your thoughts turn to warmer days ahead. You might start thinking about home improvement projects and getting your home ready for better weather with some spring cleaning both indoors and out. While you’re taking care of your home this spring, you should also consider your home’s air conditioning system. Is it ready to keep you cool once those higher temperatures arrive?
There are a few things you can do to make sure your air conditioning system is prepared for the cooling season. You can check around the outdoor part of your system and clear any dirt, debris, and vegetation that might have accumulated there during the winter. You can also make sure that your filter is free of dust, and change it if it’s dirty. The best thing you can do for your AC system each spring is to make sure it gets the professional maintenance it needs.
5 Reasons to Choose Air Conditioning Maintenance
Some homeowners wonder if regular maintenance is necessary for their air conditioning systems. They might view it as an extra expense and forgo getting maintenance. But this can hinder the performance of your AC system, leaving you and your family uncomfortable once temperatures start to rise. Below are five reasons why homeowners should get annual maintenance each year for their air conditioners.
- System Efficiency: Often, systems become less efficient simply because they’re dirty. Regular maintenance ensures that your system will be clean, and that any small concerns that might affect efficiency are taken care of.
- System Effectiveness: Poorly maintained systems may not perform effectively. That’s because they can become dirty, making it harder for them to keep your home cool. Systems that are well-maintained, on the other hand, provide better cooling throughout your home.
- Longer System Life: By having your HVAC technician take a look at your AC system seasonally, not only will your system receive the checkup it needs, but any minor problems can be identified and repaired before they become larger, more extensive problems. That helps your cooling system last longer.
- Warranty Maintenance: Many equipment manufacturers require regular maintenance in order to keep the system warranty in place. Choosing annual air conditioning maintenance takes the worry out of the warranty becoming void.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: When you get your AC system maintained on a regular basis, you can trust that your system is clean – and that can help ensure that the air flowing through your system is free from dust, dirt, and other particulates that can affect your home’s air quality.
Can BC Express help me get the AC maintenance I need?
Absolutely! As a full-service HVAC contractor, BC Express is pleased to offer a full range of air conditioning services, including annual maintenance. To learn more about our professional air conditioning maintenance services in Toms River and Central NJ, simply give us a call at 732-240-2828. We will provide you with the best air conditioning products, along with our expert services that help ensure your home is comfortable, no matter how hot it gets outside!
Get an Estimate