BC Express review scores as of 8/22/22
BC Express Can Help You Clear the Air
BC Express review scores as of 10/20/23
Right now, people are spending most of their time at home. As such, many people are looking for ways to improve their indoor air quality, or IAQ. From the recent COVID-19 pandemic to seasonal allergies that tend to sprout up this time of year, people want to be sure that the indoor air they’re breathing is fresh, clean, and healthy. Fortunately, there are many products available on the market that can help you get cleaner air in your home, and at BC Express, we have the knowledge to help you get the right products for your needs.
We offer a complete lineup of high-quality indoor air products that can help you and your family enjoy improved IAQ in your home. We are pleased to offer expert advice on which products will work the best for you, as well as professional installation so that you know the equipment you’ve chosen is working properly. Below, learn more about the products BC Express offers, to help keep the air in your home as healthy as possible.
The experts at BC Express can help you choose the best IAQ products for your home.
At BC Express, we’re pleased to offer a complete listing of indoor air quality products from Aprilaire®, Carrier® and Aerus. Read below to learn more about our lineup of products:
- Air Scrubbers: The Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ technology makes cleaning surfaces, mopping up offending odors, and reducing harmful airborne contaminants as simple as turning on your furnace, fan, or air conditioning system.
- Air Cleaners: Whole house air cleaners replace the thin filters that come with a furnace or air handler. These advanced air cleaners can capture microscopic particles including allergens, VOCs, bacteria and more. Additionally, our Carrier® PureAir® air cleaner doesn’t create ozone like other leading brands.
- UV Lamps: Ultraviolet, or UV, air purifiers kill airborne and surface mold and bacteria. They are effective mounted in ducting near your HVAC system, as well as the indoor coil, to kill the mold that loves to grow during the cooling season.
- Ventilators: Opening your windows to let in the fresh breeze would be nice to do year-round, right? But that’s simply not practical with weather extremes. However, a ventilator can exchange fresh air from outside for stale indoor air, and transfer heat energy during the process.
- Humidification: Proper humidity does a lot for your indoor comfort. Dry air in the winter feels cold and is uncomfortable. Humid air in the summer feels muggy and hot. And, both scenarios cost you money because you end up running your heating and cooling systems more. Whole house humidification control will transform your comfort and lower utility bills.
BC Express is taking all the necessary measures to keep you and your family safe.
We care about your health and well-being. You are valuable to us, not only as a customer but as someone we’ve come to know over the years of doing business with you. We know that times like this can be difficult, and uncertain. We want you to feel comfortable to communicate freely with us. If you’re concerned about us coming into your home, or you’re worried that you may be ill and are wondering how to get the home comfort assistance you need, call us. We can talk it through with you, and help you find the best solution.
To learn more about our indoor air quality products that can help keep your air contaminant-free, please contact us. We want to help, and are ready to work with you during this time of uncertainty. At BC Express, we truly care about you, our customer. Please call us at 732-240-2828, and let us know how we can assist you.
Get an Estimate