BC Express review scores as of 8/22/22
Is Your Heating System Headed for a Breakdown?
BC Express review scores as of 2/22/23
Winter is in full swing, and chances are you’ve been using your heating system to stay warm and toasty. Having reliable heating in your home helps your family stay cozy, and it also helps them stay safe as well. Getting annual maintenance is one of the best ways you can ensure your system is operating both effectively and efficiently – but, even with maintenance in place, you may find yourself in need of heating repairs.
While we realize it’s not necessarily good news, it’s likely that your heating system will give you some warning signs to let you know there’s a problem. We’ll share a few telltale signs that your system may need repair below. Keep reading to learn more!
5 Signs You Should Get Your Heating System Serviced
- High Energy Usage: We all know our energy bills are often higher than we’d like them to be, especially during the winter months. But if your utility bills seem to be steadily increasing for no good reason, your home’s heating system may be operating inefficiently.
- Cold Spots: If you’re noticing that some rooms in your home don’t seem to be warming up as well as others, there could be a problem with either your home heating equipment or with your ductwork. Either way, it’s good to call in a professional for a diagnosis – and to help get your home back to the comfortable haven you deserve.
- Odd Noises: Squeaks, pops, pings, and squeals – these are sounds you definitely don’t want to hear coming from your home’s heating system. It could be indicative of a component failure, such as a worn belt or ignitor – and those need to be replaced by a professional.
- Unpleasant Odors: Burning plastic or rubber are indicative of component failure. Worn belts and plastic components can emit an odor when they aren’t working properly. If you notice any smoke or flame coming from your system, leave your home at once and call 911!
- Lack of Comfort: You might simply be noticing that your heating system isn’t keeping you as warm and toasty as it should be, or that you keep having to increase the temperature in order to stay comfortable. There could be a problem with your thermostat, ductwork, or equipment, so getting help from an HVAC professional is important.
Of course, if you’re experiencing any of these concerns, you should contact BC Express for an appointment as soon as possible. The sooner you have your heating system serviced, the more likely we can make repairs to your system quickly, and without the high costs often involved in a complete system breakdown.
When you need heating system service for your home, BC Express can help.
When you need heating repair services, you can trust the NATE-certified technicians at BC Express to help you! To learn more about our professional heating services, simply give us a call at 732-240-2828. We will provide you with the best heating products and services available, helping you stay comfortable no matter how cold it gets outside!
Get an Estimate
Everyone at BC is Very Knowledgeable
Neat, Professional and Thorough
We are very happy we chose BC Express, and heartily recommend them!!"
By Far the Best, Most Reliable HVAC Company Around
Thank you BC Express!"
Seamless Process from Start to Finish
I would definitely recommend BC Express! They were the best and made the process seamless from start to finish!"
Fair and Competitive Pricing