BC Express review scores as of 8/22/22
Why Choose a Heat Pump System for My New Jersey Home?
BC Express review scores as of 8/22/22
With the cost of fuel oil on the rise, people are looking into ways they can make their homes more efficient. A good chunk of the utilities used by most homeowners goes toward heating their home in the winter and cooling it in the summer. Because of the high costs associated with cooling and heating your home, you may be looking for ways to enjoy better efficiency – and lower energy bills.
First, you probably will want to consider the age of your system. The older your home’s HVAC system is, the more likely it is to use more energy. While modern equipment is usually manufactured with energy efficiency in mind, older heating and air conditioning systems were not held to the rigorous standards as they are today. Therefore, if your system is more than 10-15 years old, has been performing inefficiently, and has needed repairs, it’s definitely time to look into a new system.
A heat pump system might just fit the bill – here’s why.
While heat pump systems have been around for a while, they’ve recently been enjoying greater popularity, and with good reason. New technologies have allowed heat pump systems to perform in even the chilly climate of the Northeast. Not to mention, they offer several benefits to homeowners that go beyond just keeping them warm in the winter.
Here are some great reasons why you might want to consider a heat pump system for your home:
- Efficiency: Heat pumps provide excellent energy efficiency – just ask the Department of Energy. They estimate that a heat pump system can save homeowners up to 40 percent on energy costs over fuel-burning systems.
- Multiple Configurations: Heat pumps are available in ducted or ductless, making them a good choice for both homes with ductwork and those without. And, ductless systems can be installed as either a single unit or multiple units throughout your home.
- Balanced Temperature: If you have hot or cold spots in your home, or any area such as an addition or converted space that doesn’t have ductwork, your traditional heating or cooling system might be working much harder than it has to. Installing a ductless heat pump system in those spaces can help balance out temperatures – and help your current equipment operate more efficiently.
- Heating and Cooling: One of the best features of most heat pump systems is that they can not only provide heat in the winter but also air conditioning in the summer. It’s like getting both a heating system and air conditioning system in one, which means better comfort for you all year long!
- Ease of Installation: Because they do not require ductwork, most HVAC installers are able to install your heat pump system in just a few hours, under normal circumstances. You won’t have a mess, either, because heat pumps require minimal construction – usually just a small diameter hole to connect the indoor and outdoor units.
Can BC Express tell me more about how I can get a heat pump system for my home?
We would be more than happy to! We’re pleased to provide both ducted and ductless systems to our customers, as well as maintenance services. To learn more about our heat pump systems and if one might be the right choice for your home, just give us a call at 732.240.2828 and we will be glad to assist you.
Get an Estimate
Took the Time to Answer All of Our Questions
Understanding and Flexible
Professional and Pressure Free
Needless to say the crew that performed the job was outstanding. Sam and Dave did a great job and left the work are area very tidy. The job itself looks so nice and impressive. The post-work communication about service expectations and follow-up schedule left me with a warm feeling. I highly recommend this company."
Very Professional Job from Beginning to End
We couldn't have been more pleased with this company. Very professional job from beginning to end.
We highly recommend BC Express !"
Always Responsive, Always Accomodating