BC Express review scores as of 8/22/22
Ductless Keeps You Comfortable During Weather Shifts
BC Express review scores as of 6/14/23
Everyone knows that spring temperatures are often all over the place. You may start your morning out needing a cozy jacket, but by the afternoon it’s warm enough outside for shorts and a t-shirt! While we can’t help you with the wardrobe changes you may need during the spring, we can help you stay comfortable inside – with ductless heating and cooling.
Ductless heating and cooling systems are a great replacement for old baseboard heating systems and clunky window air conditioning units. That’s because they provide all-in-one comfort, and they do so without having to add ductwork to your home. That’s a great bonus for homes where ductwork is impossible or impractical, or for additions or converted areas that might not have access to the home’s duct system.
Ductless cooling and heating systems offer year-round comfort, too.
Because they use heat pump technology, ductless heating and cooling systems are able to help you stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer – and comfortable during all those times in between. Heat pumps work by drawing the heat out of the air, so in the summer, they take the heat out of your indoor air and pump it outside, and then in the winter, they draw the heat from the outdoor air and pump it inside. But year-round comfort is only one benefit of installing a ductless system in your home. Learn more:
- Ductless systems are energy efficient. Heat pump technology is one of the most efficient methods of cooling and heating your home available. A ductless system can help you save on your energy bills, whether you use it in a single area or throughout your home.
- You will notice improved indoor air quality. Your ductless system has a filter built in that removes contaminants like mold, pollen, dander, and dust. Because those particles are trapped in the filter, they won’t be circulating through the air you and your family breathe.
- Ductless units are quiet and unobtrusive. Ductless units are generally installed high on the wall or ceiling, keeping them clear of your living space – unlike clunky window air conditioners or space heaters. And, they’re whisper-quiet, so all you’ll notice is improved home comfort!
- Controlling your ductless system is as easy as changing the station on your TV. That’s because most ductless heating and cooling systems operate via remote control. At the touch of a button, you can decide if you need your space to be cooler or warmer.
- You won’t have to deal with construction mess. When you choose to have a ductless system installed in your home, you won’t have to deal with the hassle and mess that often come with home improvement projects. Ductless units only require a small-diameter hole, so installing them is usually quick and painless!
How can I find out more about ductless heating and cooling for my home?
That’s easy – just give BC Express a call! As a full-service HVAC contractor, you can count on us to help with any and all of your home comfort needs, including ductless heating and cooling systems. Give us a call today at 732-240-2828 to find out if ductless is right for your home!